Graphic Design Intern
We are currently offering an internship program for college students (males/females) and fresh graduates with (0-1 year experience). Yomn is seeking a creatively driven Graphic Design intern with the ability to work on a variety of projects and initiatives creating visuals.
- Assist in all on and offline work produced for all clients, including email templates, banners, brochures, leaflets, website mock-ups, social media posts (photos, videos, gifs)that meet client’s needs.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
Conceptualize and Prepare drafts visuals based on requirements and present ideas.
- Create compelling and effective logos, Illustrations, designs, print, digital media, presentations, and different forms of marketing materials.
- Edit and adjust designing drafts.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media, and platforms, and print.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Fluent in Arabic and English spoken and written.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good communication skills and experience working with a variety of creative disciplines.
- A good understanding of print processes
- Solid organizational skills, and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, dynamic, and adaptive personality.