We are looking for a creatively driven professional with the ability to see designs through from concept to artwork to create eye-catching visuals You will work on a variety of projects and initiatives creating visuals such as corporate identity, Marketing Materials, Digital Content,.. etc. To succeed in this role, you should have creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software, standards, trends, and a professional approach to time, and deadlines, and high quality delivery standards.
- Take overall responsibility for all on and offline work produced for all clients, including email templates, banners, brochures, leaflets, website mock-ups, social media posts (photos, videos, gifs)that meet client’s needs
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize and Prepare rough drafts visuals based on requirements and present ideas
- Create compelling and effective logos, Illustrations, designs, print, digital media, presentations, and different forms of marketing materials.
- Edit and adjust designing drafts with recommendations for final approval.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media, and platforms, and print
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or equivalent
- Fluent in Arabic and English spoken and written
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design At least two years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a marketing & advertising agency
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Good communication skills and experience working with a variety of creative disciplines
- A broad portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of platforms
- A good understanding of print processes