We are looking for an efficient Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties. You will facilitate daily HR functions like keeping track of employees records and supporting the interview process. Your role, also, involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to the attainment of specific goals and results of the organization.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.).
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist in performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
- Administering employee health and welfare plans.
- Acting as a liaison between employees and insurance providers.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist in HR projects, like incentive programs and collection of employee feedback.
- Support any other functions as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business administration, or equivalent.
- Fluent in Arabic and English spoken and written.
- Experience in HR coordinating or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices.
- Familiarity with social media recruiting.
- Solid organizational skills, and time-management.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, dynamic, and adaptive personality.