We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Ensuring that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Interact with various teams to coordinate project activities.
- Participate in project design and propose ideas, improvements if needed.
- Oversee project correspondences and prepare and review project related emails, letters, proposals, memos, meeting minutes and other documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or equivalent.
- Fluent in Arabic and English spoken and written.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Positive, dynamic, and adaptive personality
- Full Time, remote, in person when needed.