We are looking for a creatively driven professional with the ability to coordinate with the concerned teams to collect business requirements to create design solutions that deliver immersive and engaging experiences. You will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wire-frames, mock-ups and prototypes
- Strategize, brainstorm and define key features for digital product/ services
- Translate abstract ideas and requirements into tangible design deliverable
- Collaborate closely with cross-disciplinary teams of Engineers, Product Managers, and Marketing …etc .
- Advocate for changes, refinements and ongoing improvements
- Distill complex processes into simple, clear user interactions
- Produces clear UX documentation for digital products/service, transactional flows and experiences. including sitemaps, wire-frames and prototypes
- Iterate, and maintain documentation including storyboards, flows, architecture, mock-ups, prototypes, animations, etc
- Validate concepts through story-boarding, usability testing and contribute to the design and execution of user testing scenarios
- Demonstrates the ability to use analytics and user testing to support the creative process.
- Provides UX direction to a broad audience, and contributes at a high level during all phases of an interactive project.
- Manages and builds positive relationships across disciplines with writers, designers, developers, and creative technologists
- Brings ideas to the table and collaborates effectively with copywriters, art directors, developers and cross-functional teams to develop clear proposals for UX solutions.
- Presents work to internal teams and leaders at the organization, clearly articulating design rationale
- Bachelor’s degree in user experience design /or Human Computer Interaction /or information technology or related field.
- Minimum 3 Years significant experience in User Experience Design
- Proficiency with UX design tools like: Axcure , Balsamiq
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and similar tools.
- Effective written communication and documentation skills
- Portfolio shows applied knowledge of usability, user-centered design, and content strategy.
- Strong Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.